Grenada is a Caribbean country comprising a beautiful main island, also called Grenada, and six smaller surrounding islands. Dubbed the “Spice Isle,” the hilly main island is home to numerous nutmeg plantations. St. George’s is the capital of Grenada, with it’s colorful homes and Georgian buildings. Grand Anse Beach which is located in the southern part of the Island is well-known for its beautiful Resorts and its nightlife. Grenada is located northwest of Trinidad and Tobago, northeast of Venezuela, and Southwest of the Island St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
- Cosmopolitan Lifestyle (Yachting Clubs, luxury Bars and Restaurants)
- Tropical climate with min and max temperatures in average of +28°C / +32°C)
- Unique Fauna and Flora with stunning scenery, mountain peaks and magnificent unspoiled beaches
- Known for best health care system in the Caribbean Region
- Modern and well established Banking & Legal System originally based on British Law
- Obtaining for the Citizenship by Investment Program: no liability to any income tax, capital gains tax or inheritance tax