Antigua is an island in the West Indies. It is one of the Leeward Islands in the Caribbean region and the main island of the country of Antigua and Barbuda. It is an independent twin Island Commonwealth state in the Eastern Caribbean.
It is known as the land of the 365 white sand beaches surrounded by crystal clear blue waters, dotted with luxury yachts and plenty of luxury hotels. As it is an all year round perfect tropical climate. Antigua is one of the hubs in the Caribbean Sea, well-known for yachting and its beautiful beaches.
Many famous people have chosen Antigua as their Residence for e.g.: Giorgio Armani, Calvin Ayre, Eric Clapton, Timothy Dalton, Ken Follett and Oprah Winfrey.
- Antigua & Barbuda is one of the fastest growing economies in the Caribbean
- The judiciary system is based on English Common Law
- Tropical climate with min and max temperatures in average of +22°C / +31°C)
- 365 Beaches, each for every day
- Cosmopolitan Lifestyle (Yachting Clubs, luxury Bars and Restaurants)
English Harbour is home of the largest sailing regattas in the world and also home of the Millionaires Boat Show. It is the bustling tourist town with an excellent nightlife.
Good Healthcare, Modern Banking & Legal System, Zero taxation (for income generated outside the Country), Dual Citizenship is permitted and open to everyone (in respect of Government rules) without notification to the applicant’s country of origin.